Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas yesterday! I didn't quite finish my Christmas card series due to unseen things popping up and preventing me from finishing it on time, next time I will definitely have to start earlier. My New Years resolutions or goals for 2013 are to of course lose weight, to keep up blogging, and to participate in every Peachy Keen Stamps Blog Challenge. peachy Keen posts new challenges every week and I have a blast doing them and seeing what everyone else comes up with so that's definitely something I want to keep doing. Maybe even try for the design team next year ;)

Thank you for joining me, and keep following along with my blog because there are going to be some giveaways and freebies very soon. The more that follow along with my blog and comment on the posts, the more opportunities for me to give away some fun prizes!

I ordered my Big Shot yesterday which I'm very excited about getting! Please feel free to comment with your goals/resolutions for 2013 or if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Thanks a lot and ill catch you back here next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment