Saturday, January 12, 2013

January update!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone has recovered well from after the holidays and is avoiding the flu that has been going around like crazy! Just wanted to share a little update on things to come. I've recently made a decent size haul purchase through SimonSaysStamp.com (love that online store!) and when it arrives I'll go ahead and do another blog post to show everyone what I got.  Also soon to come will be my Valentine card series, Mothers Day Cards, Summer cards, and possibly a few other random series as well. I also recently acquired my first set of Copic markers, three tones for skin coloring. I got E00, E11, and R20 for blushing cheeks :D I've been practicing my coloring and paper piecing and I'd like to think I'm getting better. I'll let you guys be the deciding factor in that once I get to posting some new cards here shortly with my new supplies. That should get here in a few days so I will see you guys next week for that post! As always thanks for joining me and I'll see you back here again real soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment