Friday, June 13, 2014

TGIF!

 Woohoo it's Friday! This week kind of flew by for me it seems. 
There are two challenges this week that I've kind of blended together.
The first is Paper Smooches June Picture Perfect challenge. 
Here is the inspiration picture...
And the second challenge I combined that picture with is from MFT Sketch challenge 180

 Both challenges caught my attention so I went to work creating something that would blend the two together and this is what I came up with.

Super adorable unicorn from Paper Smooches! I just love how this turned out.
I created the notebook paper look using Neenah cardstock and a notebook border die.
For the sentiment cloud I stamped the cloud from the set, cut it out and used the backside of the paper to stamp the sentiment on.

I used Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the rainbow mane and tail, although it's hard to pick up on camera just how shimmery it is.  
The kraft color cardstock really helps this pop right off the page. I originally planned to use a white card base but I felt it was just too much white on white for me.

For the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment and rainbow from the same set using MFT hybrid inks in Black Licorice and Kraft.
And thats the card for today, I hope you like it and I hope you will play along in these fun challenges too!
http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2014/06/june-8-14-picture-perfect-challenge.html
http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/stamp-and-win-with-this-weeks-card-sketch-180/




No comments:

Post a Comment