Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday funday!

Hello everyone I hope you all are enjoying Father's Day. 
The girls and I made daddy breakfast this morning, 
but we've been stuck inside due to Florida rain.
There's a new company I decided to try out for stamps and I have to say that I am rather impressed with the quality of these stamps. 
The packaging is adorable, unlike any I've used before. 
Here is the card I made using the Docrafts Gorjuss Urban stamps.

 The little foxy girl and her fox friends are just too stinkin' cute!
I used my go to Neenah solar white card stock to stamp and color on with my Copic markers and fussy cut her and her foxes out. 
Popped them up on dimensions atop coordinating cardstock from MME.
All links to supplies used will be below aside from the Docrafts stamp set
which you can find here.


Taking a closer look at the girls face you can see that I added some brown freckles using a brown Copic multiliner in .03
I think that really added character to her face.

 The Lawn Fawn sequins worked perfectly on this card as well, 
they've been in my stash for so long that I have been trying to find ways to use them up.
I have to say I will definitely be purchasing more Docrafts stamps for my collection!

For the inside of the card I used the embellishment stamp that came with the set and a sentiment from the Tiddly Inks Hello pet stamp set.
And thats the card for today. I hope you all enjoyed seeing this new stamp set used on my card and I'll catch you back here tomorrow for Make a Card Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment