Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

Good morning! I wanted to hop on here and get this up before we leave for the day.
The hubs and I are taking the girls to Legoland for our oldests birthday!
They have no idea and have never been so it's pretty exciting.
I created this little card using my new lawn fawn stamps and dies
I bought in my recent SSS haul. 
This set is the "Love You Smore" stamps & dies.
For some reason they wouldn't link up below so I'll link them above.


Isn't that little s'more adorable? 
I kept is very simple, stamped the images on scrap neenah cardstock, colored and cut them out using their coordinating dies. Then adhering them straight onto the cardstock with a little Tombow Mono Multi and added some Wink of Stella to the flames.


I decided to leave the inside of this card blank to leave plenty of room to personalize it.
The sentiment came from the same stamp set.
I just pieced it together how I wanted it and stamped it using Versafine ink.


Just look at that smiling s'more! He's just to cute for words. 
He looks so perfectly toasty too, now I want a s'more.
Oh wait! I have s'more granola bars in the pantry, I know what this momma is having on the ride up to Legoland!
Hope you all enjoyed and have s'more fun today.


No comments:

Post a Comment