Monday, June 9, 2014

Make a card Monday!

Good Monday morning everyone! Today I reverted back to my current fixation with windows/portholes. This time it's space theme!
 Isn't that little alien just the cutest?! The Paper Smooches Space Cadet set comes with the most perfect sentiments, I just love them!
 I used clear acetate I had left over from packaging to make the window. For some reason it tends to make my camera angry and comes out slightly blurry. You can see the stars in the background that I used a stencil and VersaMark ink with silver embossing powder on. Now I'm thinking I should have done them in gold. What do you think, silver or gold stars?
For the inside of the card I stamped the little rocket and copic colored it and glued it to the inside of the card next to the sentiment.  I'm on a boy/masculine card kick lately. I've been trying to push myself to create more cards that I don't typically make. 
It's a challenge for me, but a fun one.
That's the card for today, I'll catch you back here next time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment