Sunday, May 18, 2014

Super Simple Sunday

Hello everyone!
Today I want to show you a card I made using one of my newest Art Impressions Girlfriends stamp!
This is the Art Impressions Girlfriend Blend stamp and I just love it! 
My Nana is always wanting cards from me to give to her girlfriends and these are just perfect for them. She told me whenever I send her a new box of cards she puts them out on the table at brunch and the ladies practically fight over them on the table :)
The girlfriends sets always seem to be their favorite.

So here is the card. I kept it super simple, focusing mainly on my Copic coloring and the sharp angles. I've been trying to steer away from my normal straight lines/layers.
I even forced myself to try different skin tone combinations on this card and I have to say I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.
Well I'll keep this short and sweet today. I hope you all enjoyed and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment