Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back in the saddle again!

Hey everybody! I know it's been a while since my last post, but now that we are completely moved into the new house I am happy to say that I am BACK!  Couldn't be more perfect timing too! Craft room is all set up, new products have been arriving for me to play with, and Paper Smooches is hosting an "audition" to be their June guest designer. I put in a few of my cards and then also added this new one. This card was actually featured on their facebook page today, which I am super stoked about! So without further adieu here it is....
 I was able to use some of my new Paper Smooches stamps (here) and dies (here) and it was just too much fun!
The deadline to submit entries to be considered for the possible guest designer is May 21st. I am hoping to submit a few more as well with my other new set that came in the mail so stay tuned for that post coming soon. 

I am so happy to be back in the crafty swing of things!
 Grab our banner





No comments:

Post a Comment