Saturday, January 11, 2014

Paper Smooches Challenge/Valentine card 5

Well I thought I would participate in yet another challenge. This time I am entering the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge which you can find and enter here. The theme for this challenge is "Anything goes", there are a few rules/guidelines so be sure to follow them and one winner will be chosen by them and that winner will receive a $30 to the Paper Smooches store. This card is will also act as Valentine card number 5! I'd say I'm ahead of schedule now lol.
 How stinkin' cute are these little cows?! I drew a little bow on the "female" cow and added "lipstick" kisses to the other. I just thought it was too adorable.
If you haven't used paper smooches stamps before I definitely recommend them. I plan to add several more of their stamp sets to my collection, esp now that they've come out with coordinating dies to match. Stamps with matching dies just make my life sooo much easier hahaha.

So if you haven't already hop on over and participate in a challenge, they're super fun and have potential prizes for the winners. Who doesn't love prizes??? 

2 comments:

  1. OMG! LOVE the smooches all over those cutie cows! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOVE that cow!! How cute that his girlfriend kissed him so much:) ADORABLE:) FUN card!! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3

    ReplyDelete