Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine card 3

Hi everyone! So sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday. We are trying to rent a house and yesterday was filled with trips and tasks and the day just got away from me. Without further ado, here is card 3.
 I just love how this one turned out! The little Magnolia image is adorable. I don't always know how to use these stamps that have them in different positions like this but I'm pretty pleased. Below I will link to all the supplies I can. Hope you like card 3 and if you are enjoying this series leave me a comment below letting me know :)

Copics:
Skin: E50, E00,E11, R20
Hair: E50,Y21,E53
Clothing: R24, R27, R29,E19
Shadow: C3.C1.0

  Supplies:
*Uni-ball Pen Signo Gel Pen WHITE Smooth Broad*Ranger Stickles FROSTED LACE White Clear Glitter Glue SGG20592
*BasicGrey TRUE LOVE 6 x 6 Cardstock Paper Pack TRU4005*Magnolia TILDA WITH DOT BOW Rubber Stamp With Love Collection 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment