Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014!!! Friday Challenge+Valentine card 1

Wow I can't believe how quickly this last year escaped from me. With that said I'm excited for this new year. I've set new crafting goals for myself and keeping up with this blog is at the top of that list!  Stay tuned for my upcoming 14 card Valentine series where I will feature one card per post between now and Valentine's day. 

There are also a bunch of card challenges that I would like to participate in this year as well so I think I will dedicate Friday's to be my "challenge" days. So why not start today?!

Over at The Greeting Farm blog there is a Farm Fresh Friday post with a "clean and simple" challenge. The fabulous prize they are giving away: A random participant will be selected to win their choice of an in-stock SINGLE RUBBER STAMP or a 4x6 set from The Greeting Farm! Who could pass up that opportunity? Not me! So here is my entry for the "clean and simple" challenge

Isn't she adorbs?! I love the Anya Lifts stamp. And you know what? I think this card will also be card 1 in my Valentine's Day card series.

So here it is Valentine card 1 and Friday Challenge 1! Let me know what you think and if you participated in the challenge yourself by leaving me a comment. I will link to all the supplies I can that I used in making this card

Copics used:
skin: E50,E00,E11,R20
hair: E50,Y21,E53
jeans:B91,B93,B95
boots:E53,E31,E55
balloons: RV21,RV23,RV25,R24,R27,R29
paper pieced shirt shadows: W1,W3
shadow: C3,C1,0

Supplies:
*My Mind's Eye LOVE ME 12 x 12 Paper Kit LM0111*Neenah Environment 80 LB SMOOTH DESERT STORM  Paper Pack 25 Sheets
*Neenah Classic Crest 80 LB SMOOTH SOLAR WHITE Paper Pack 25 Sheets*The Greeting Farm ANYA LIFTS Cling Rubber Stamps http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/the-57577/Tiddly-Inks-clear-Stamps/Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment