Thursday, January 24, 2013

New camera arrived!

Yay! So excited to have my new digi camera. I got an HP d3500 and so far I'm loving it, although I haven't figured everything out yet. So I thought I would hop on here and share some of my pics I took today just playing with the different settings and also gives me a chance to show you guys what I've been working on lately.

I absolutely love how this card turned out. I used my new Coffee Kiki La Rue stamp from C.C. Designs. I just adore their stamps. The paper I used was My Minds Eye "moments" collection which I was able to find on clearance at Michael's for $1.19! Such beautiful patterns, the only problem I find with these pattern papers is that, because they are so pretty, I have trouble parting with them lol.

Here's a look at one of my newest Valentine cards. Came out super cute, if I do say so myself ;)
And thats all I'll share for now. I'll be back on later for more in depth post about my haul that I promised as well as the giveaway so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment