Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine Card #1

Alrighty! Time to start sharing some Valentine cards I've been working on. I'm not going to do a detailed walkthrough type of tutorial for this Valentine series, instead I'm just going to share pics and post links to the products I used to make the card. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to comment this post and I'll try to respond.

Products used:
Magnolia Tilda Stamp
Hero Arts Woodgrain stamp
Basic Grey True Love Paper Pad
ATG adhesive
Versamark
Darice's Heat Tool
White Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Foam Adhesive
Copic Markers
Cotton Candy Stickles
Pink satin ribbon from Offray
Pink Core'dinations cardstock
Scissors

And that is it for my first card in the Valentine 2013 card series. Stay tuned for card number 2 and more projects and fun giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment