Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine Card #5

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, and that everyone up north stays safe and warm during the blizzard they're having. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty jealous down here in fl in this 80 degree weather. I miss the snow! Here's a cute little card to warm you up. I'll be entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp challenge as well, you can check that out and enter your creations as well at www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com
  

Supplies used:
Core'dinations cardstock (White,black)
Recollections "With Love" paper pad
Copics
Frosted Lace stickles
Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
Embossing Powder Tool
Heat Tool
Versamark ink
White Embossing Powder
Pink Satin Ribbon (from dollar bin at Michaels)
Scissors
ATG
foam adhesive
Hero Arts-EverydaySayings

I'm actually using this card for my sisters birthday card so the front says "thinking of you" and the inside says "on your birthday".  I wrote my personal message to my sister inside the card before taking a picture of it so thats why there is no inside picture in this post.  I used the same layout for the inside using the left over scraps of paper from the front and used a white circle for the inside spot to write a message. Thats all for today, don't forget to check out the fun challenge over at sss blog (link above) and join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment