Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine card #3

Good morning! Just 7 days left until Valentine's day. Anyone have any special plans? Today's card is going to be the card I'm entering into this weeks SimonSaysStampsChallenge.blogpot.com. The challenge is "Have a heart"
The inside of this card I left completely blank.
Supplies used:
Core'dinations cardstock (craft, red)
C.C.Designs Puppy Kiki
Martha Stewart twine
Recollections With Love paper pad
Corner Rounder
Fiskars Heart Punch
Foam Adhesive
ATG
Frost Shimmer Spritz
Masking
white gel pen
Heat Tool
White Embossing Powder
Versamark Ink
Tombo glue
Pink Stamper "Sweet Goodness" Stamps (Retired)
Copics

This masking technique is still new to me so I started this card out experimenting and playing with the masking. I hope you like this card and I've posted links to everything I can and hope to catch you back here next time for card number 4 of my Valentine series! Hop on over to the SimonSaysStampChallenge.blogspot.com to participate in this weeks challenge, you can win a $50 gift certificate to SimonSaysStamp.com if you win their challenge :D

No comments:

Post a Comment