Saturday, February 23, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Use an arrow

Hey there! Simon Says Stamp has a super fun challenge going on over on their challenge blog (www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com). This weeks challenge is to use an arrow in your project. The card I made for this challenge I'm actually going to send to my little sister, the Greeting Farm Riley stamp reminds me of her.

Supplies:
Cardstock from the March 2013 card kit
Sentiment is also from the March 2013 kit
Cardstock stickers from the March 2013 kit
Blue satin ribbon (dollar bin at Michael's)
Scissors
Copics

I'm in LOVE with the white woodgrain cardstock from Simon Says Stamp! It's absolutely fabulous and I must have more lol. If you haven't signed up for the card kit of the month through them yet, you definitely should. I had been wanting to sign up for months and I finally did last week and I'm just thrilled with the amount of product they send you with the kits. It's great, I feel like I get a little present in the mail every month lol. The card kit is only $19.95 a month, you can cancel it at any time, and the kit always comes with a fabulous stamp set and tons of coordinating cardstocks and embellishments.  If you're interested and want to know more about the card kit of the month just click here and it will take you to their Q&A page about the card kit subscription. As always, thank you for following along with me today and I hope you'll come back next time.

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous! You colored that adorable image perfectly, and I love how you used the woodgrain card stock, too! :) Thanks for joining us in the "Arrow" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

    ReplyDelete